Auto Dealerships: This is the perfect market for a Money Machine promotion.
Try this sales booster, offer car buying prospects a chance to enter the money machine if they purchase a vehicle on an advertised weekend. Set the Money Machine in the showroom floor area and watch the attention it will attract and your sales soar!
How about sending your Top Sales Staff to the Money Machine if they meet their monthly forecast to have a chance to grab at either prize vouchers or some real cash!
Ideas for a chart busting sales promotion!
- The concept is to advertise on for example radio, cable TV and print that the Money Machine promotion will take place at your dealership on a particular day preferably a Friday / Saturday.
- Advertise that you will have $5,000 dollars of your (car dealership) dollars in the money machine up for grabs.
- Your customers can enter a raffle for a chance to be selected to enter the cash cube. Participants can enter by filling out a custom lead generating form from your dealership. Then a portion of the entry form will be placed in raffle basket on location for the hourly drawings.
- Then every hour on the day of the promotion 1-5 names will be pulled and the participants that are selected that are present will have a chance to enter the Money Machine.
- Participants entering the money machine will have a chance to grab at $5,000 dollars of your custom imprinted dealership bills. They will have 25 seconds to grab as many bills as they can stuffing them into a Blizzard of Bucks apron. When the timer goes off they will stop and exit the booth for your staff to count their bucks.
- Now the participant will be able to use the promotional dollar vouchers to put toward the purchase of a new automobile at your dealership. The prospect will feel more inclined to make the purchase now with this promotion and they are less likely to go to a competitor, since they have these promotional dollars that can be used only at your dealership!
This promotion can be held as often as you like and is a surefire way to boost sales!
Frequently Asked Questions - How much cash will I give away in the money machine: if using real cash?
We like to tell participants at our events that they can grab the cash and put it into a supplied apron or through a slot in the front of the machine. The only rule is you can't grab below your knees. This keeps them from just reaching down and grabbing the cash off the floor.
We recommend inserting approximately 200 – 250 bills into the machine for optimum circulation. With 200 – 250 bills in the machine, the participant will grab about 20 to 35 bills on the average; based on 20 - 25 seconds in the machine. You can use all one dollar bills, which is usually the case, or you can mix 5's, 10's, 20's, etc. We will often insert 200 one-dollar bills and one $100 bill in to see who gets lucky. You can reduce the amount of bills taken out by reducing the amount of time that the participant has to grab the airborne bills. Bottom line is - you can give away as little or as much as you would like.